Business Line of Credit
For over 150 years, Dime has helped grow small businesses. We understand that you need access to working capital to help manage the fluctuating cash flow that naturally occurs in business. Dime makes it easy to access that cash when you need it with a simple Business Line of Credit.1
- Easy to apply for and receive a quick credit decision
- Access additional working capital to ease cash flow concerns
- View account information, deposit checks and transfer money conveniently through our Free Business Mobile Banking<sup>2</sup> app
1. Fill out and submit an easy-to-complete Business Line of Credit application
2. Dime reviews and provides a quick, local credit decision
3. Once approved, use check access to get funds deposited to your business checking account quickly
We understand that every business is unique, and we don’t take the one-size-fits-all approach.
There are so many moving parts to running a restaurant, but nothing is more rewarding than watching people enjoy the food and experience you created. We love our community, so we chose a local bank to grow our business. Dime truly understands us and doesn’t lump us together with everyone else.
1Subject to Dime approval.
2Must have Dime Online Banking to use Dime Business Mobile Banking. Dime Business Mobile Banking App is available for select mobile devices. Mobile Banking is a free service from Dime. However, your mobile carrier may charge for data and text message usage.