A fast solution to help grow your business.
If you’re the owner of a small business, you don’t have time to spend on an extensive loan application process. Fortunately, Dime offers a new way for businesses to get the money they need in the fastest way possible. If you’re looking to expand your business without waiting on excessive lead-times, consider an Express Loan from Dime.
Dime has partnered with Numerated to bring our customers an advanced digital loan origination platform designed for business banking.
Am I eligible for an Express Loan?
- Available to both new and existing Dime customers
- Must be a registered business in either New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut
- Business must be physically located within our market area of the five boroughs and Long Island
- Active status with the Department of State
- Must be a domestic company or sole proprietorship
- General partnerships and not-for-profit organizations are ineligible at this time
- Minimum of 1 year in business
- Must be a Closely Held Corporation
- Business cannot be owned by a trust or business
- 80% or more ownership needed to apply
How much can I borrow?
Dime Small Business Express Loans¹ are available to qualified
New customers² from
$10,000 to $50,000
Existing customers³ from
$10,000 to $100,000
Reach out to our Business Lending Officers
Explore additional business banking solutions.
Experience the benefits of a truly comprehensive service tailored to your specific business needs.
Download Express Loans Brochure
You can download a brochure version (PDF) of this page and its subpages by clicking the button below.
¹ Subject to Dime approval.
² A new customer is defined as any business with an account relationship of less than 6 months.
³ An existing customer is defined as any business with an account relationship of 6 months or more.