Student Savings Accounts
A savings account for students that earns interest from day of deposit to day of withdrawal. All transactions are recorded on a monthly statement or in a passbook.
Student Savings Account Features & Benefits:
- Your balance earns a variable interest rate.
- Interest is compounded daily.
- It’s a joint account so parents or guardians can contribute to the account (At age 15, the student can have an individual account with parental consent).
- Withdrawals require the signature of student and parent or guardian until student reaches age 18 (or 15, if parent or guardian release joint signature requirement in writing).
- We'll automatically convert your Student Savings Account to a regular Dime Savings Account on your 23rd birthday, or upon graduation from an accredited college or university. No need to change accounts.
- Unlimited FREE deposits and withdrawals.
Questions? Contact us or give us a call! 1-800-321-DIME (3463)