Great news for everyone who banks with Dime!
We have launched our new banking platform that opens the door to a new world of financial solutions. Called DIME VisionPlus, it provides you with a superior banking experience now and for years to come.
- Enhanced products and services designed to make your banking easier and more rewarding
- New and improved features and functionality for both online and mobile banking solutions
- A new-look bank statement, providing a consolidated snapshot of your accounts and easy to understand account level details
- State-of-the-art security features built into the programs to protect your personal and financial data
Can't wait until June 25? Neither can we! Get a head start on what your new online banking platform looks like by visiting the links below.
- Consumer Online Banking - Video
- Consumer Mobile Banking - Video
- Business Online Banking - Video
- Business Online Banking - Corporate - Video
- Wire Transfer - Video (coming soon)
- New Statement Look - Video
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
That’s the name of our new banking platform created to provide you with a superior banking experience, today and tomorrow. New features and benefits include an easier branch and online experience, improved statement design, and enhanced security for your personal and financial data. The system upgrade will take place the weekend of June 23-24. Branches will close at their regular times on Friday June 22nd. Telephone Banking will be available until 7 PM on June 22nd. Online and Mobile Banking will be available until 3 PM, June 22nd. Branches will reopen according to their normal Monday hours on June 25th. Telephone, Online and Mobile Banking will be available at 9 AM, June 25th.
Yes. You will need to use a temporary password. For consumer online banking your temporary password is:
- First five letters of last name (first letter uppercase) If your last name has 5 or less letters use the entire name.
- Four digit year of birth (YYYY)
- Last four of SSN
- Exclamation point (!)
For example John Fitzpatrick, DOB 5/14/1964, SSN 123-45-6789 would use: Fitzp19646789!
Learn more on our Consumer Mobile Banking Upgrade page.
Yes. After the upgrade, please delete your old mobile banking app and go to the App Store or Google Play Store to download the new Dime app. Search for Dime Community Bank. Learn more on our Consumer Mobile Banking Upgrade page.
For business online banking customers you will receive an email on June 20th regarding the creation of a unique temporary password. If you have any issues logging in, we suggest you contact your Business Banker or Customer Service at 800-321-DIME (3463).
Yes. Upon completion of the upgrade, the existing external accounts linked to your Dime accounts will require revalidation. Also, any external transfers scheduled to occur after June 22nd will need to be recreated in the new system.
Visit our FAQ page containing answers to all your questions regarding account access, ATM and debit card usage, payments, deposits, transfers and account data.