Complete Title Services from
Montauk Point to Manhattan and Beyond
It’s what we do because of what we know.
Founded in 2002, Dime Abstract’s mission is to expedite the title-clearing process and streamline the journey from Contract to Closing.
We search properties thoroughly, investigate meticulously, and promptly resolve any issues that can arise before sitting at the closing table.
Dime Abstract provides expert and personalized service to buyers, sellers, and borrowers with in-depth local market knowledge.
With over 2 centuries of combined title experience, our professional staff ensures your closing is fast and efficient.
Dime Abstract, with offices in Bridgehampton and Riverhead, provides complete commercial and residential title services. We offer unparalleled local expertise and service to Attorneys, Institutions, and Individuals.
Dime Abstract Offers:
Seamless resolution of all title related issues.
Full title services for purchases and refinances, whether commercial or residential.
A staff boasting more than 2 centuries of combined knowledge and experience in closing titles.
Attentive and personal one-on-one customer service to create and sustain relationships. Many times, our Sellers today become our Buyers tomorrow.
Convenient closing locations throughout Long Island: We’ll accommodate your schedule by coming to you or providing a nearby closing venue.
Title insurance underwritten by:
WFG National Title Insurance Company
AmTrust Title Insurance Company
The legal forms provided herein are intended for use by lawyers only. Dime Abstract LLC assumes no liability for the inappropriate use of said forms by unauthorized individuals, or for any irregularities that may appear therein.
- Acknowledgement Taken Within NYS (RPL 309-a)
- Acknowledgement Taken Outside NYS (RPL 309-b)
- Satisfaction of Mortgage
- Satisfaction of Judgment
- Boundary Line Agreement and reciprocal Peconic Bay Transfer Tax Return, if applicable.
(Note: Requires reciprocal TP-584’s. Peconic Bay Form, if applicable, must be on 8.5×14)
Contracts and Related
- Contract of Sale – Condominium Apartment
- Contract of Sale – Cooperative Apartment
- Contract of Sale – Residential
- Contract of Sale – Cooperative Apartment 7-2001
Mortgage Tax Affidavits
- 253 Affidavit (Natural Person)
- 255 Affidavit (Assignment of Leases and Rents)
- 255 Affidavit (Collateral Mortgage)
- 255 Affidavit (Consolidation and Extension)
- 255 Affidavit (Correction Mortgage)
- 255 Affidavit (Extension-Modification)
Power of Attorney
- Estate Tax Affidavit (Federal)
- Estate Tax Affidavit (NYS)
- Fence and Boundary Affidavit
- FIRPTA Affidavit
- Heirship Affidavit
- Title Affidavit
- LLC Affidavit of Title
- Surviving Tenant by the Entirety Affidavit
- Fence and Boundary Affidavit
- Suffolk County Clerks Closure
Deeds and Related Documents
- Administrator’s Deed
- Bargain and Sale Deed with Covenants
- Executor’s Deed
- Quitclaim Deed
- Peconic Bay Region CPF (Note: must be 8.5×14)
- TP-584 NYS Transfer Tax Return (9-19)
- TP-584 NYS Transfer Tax Return NYC (9-19)
- TP-584 Addendum
- TP-584.1 Supplemental Schedules with Instructions (11-96)
- Suffolk County Recording Cover Sheet (Note: must be 8.5×14)
- NYS RP-5217 (Note: must be 8.5×14)
- IT 2663 Nonresident Real Property Estimated Income Tax Payment Form (NEW 2023)
Senior Title Officer
Senior Title Searcher