Business Money Market Accounts
With our traditional money market account, you receive competitive, variable interest rates, with higher rates for higher balances. As you grow, your account will grow with you.
- Tiered, variable interest rate that is compounded daily and credited monthly
- Earn a competitive interest rate on your funds
- Safe and secure; FDIC-insured
- Low $2,500 average daily balance to avoid a $10 monthly fee
- Up to six checks per statement cycle<sup>1</sup>
- Link your account to any Dime Business Banking checking account and make fast, easy transfers online or by phone
We understand that every business is unique, and we don’t take the one-size-fits-all approach.
There are so many moving parts to running a restaurant, but nothing is more rewarding than watching people enjoy the food and experience you created. We love our community, so we chose a local bank to grow our business. Dime truly understands us and doesn’t lump us together with everyone else.
1The number and amount of withdrawals or transfers you make in-person at our branches or by mail, are unlimited. During your statement cycle, you may also make up to 6 transfers or payments in the aggregate, via check (if applicable), pre-authorized withdrawal, Telephone Automated Banking Services (TABS), automatic transfers, Online Banking, or at Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal using your Dime card.