Our top priority is providing a secure environment for our customers. That’s why we use industry-accepted practices, safeguards and technology to protect your financial information.
To help keep you informed about how to protect your personal and financial information, we have provided the Dime Security Center as a forum for providing helpful information and important safety tips. Please read the information provided on this page, as well as the other accompanying resources throughout this website.
- Online Security
- PC Security
- SSL Certificate & 128-bit Encryption
- Mobile Security
- Business Integrity Hotline
- Reporting Fraudulent or Suspicious Activity
- Monitoring and Detecting Fraudulent or Suspicious Activity
- How To Protect Yourself Against Identity Theft
- How To Avoid Phishing Schemes
- How To Avoid Website Spoofing
- How To Avoid Social Engineering Attacks